Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience

I have an individual LLC out of FL. with proper Tax Id. I have

I have an individual LLC out of FL. with proper Tax Id. I have listed the moneys that I have on my regular tax return, wich I was told I could do. My question is if I close the LLC down but I have regular credit card debt under the LLC, can the CC companies go after me on my Personal credit? All of the 3 credit cards were in Co name, although I am the only member.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 years ago.
Assuming that you did not guarantee the debts and there is no fraud on your part by which a creditor could argue that the corporate viel should be piereced, your personal credit and assets should be safe because the LLC is the one they opened an account for and the LLc is a separate entity from you. Please click ACCEPT so I can get credit for my work. We can continue our conversation after this at no additional charge.