How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 18602
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ive been going to a certain place to help me with my bankruptcy

Resolved Question:

I've been going to a certain place to help me with my bankruptcy case. It's been almost 2 years now and my case has not been filed. How long does it usually take for a case like that to go through? I've asked for my money back and said I don't want anything to do with them. They ignore me. Can I take them to court.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 years ago.

Something is wrong. You should find another place to file your bankruptcy case. It takes days and sometimes hours to file a bankruptcy case once the attorney has received all information necessary to file a bankruptcy case.

Go to,,, These sites all have list of attorneys that are capabable of handling your bankruptcy case for you.

Phillips Esq. and 2 other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you