How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a judgement against a person ,he has filed a lawsuit

Resolved Question:

I have a judgement against a person ,he has filed a lawsuit against his former assosciate,I want to put a lien against the lawsuit if he collects the money
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 7 years ago.

You will need to file a writ of attachment against the proceeds. You can go tho the Clerk of the Court's office to obtain the forms.
Ellen and 2 other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Bankruptcy Law Questions