BKlaw Attorney
BKlaw Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  24 Years

at jury trial Daqvis was dismissed as a matter of law, the

Customer Question

at jury trial Daqvis was dismissed as a matter of law, the only defendant was a Corp. jury returned judgment in favor plaintiff. Post trial a constructive trust was imposed upon none parties to case. parties agreed to settle case (Federal Rule 41)Judge accepter case Dismissed one case Dissolved the constructive Trust judgment. Statue of limitations haqve now expired. 11th Circuit Court also Vacated the judgment.Capter 7 bankruptcy was filed. The Trustee appointed by the Court, in conclusion with Plaintiff Attorney has hired (Trustee's) own law firm and are attempting to seize superesdeas appeal bond althrough case's were disposed off through both parties settle agreement [Rule 41] and statue of limitations have expired. I now find myself preparing to defend myself all over again. The Trustee has conducted no Due Diligence whatsoever, Trustee nor has his attorneys reviewed Court Records. NowTrustee is operating solely upon false allegations of Plaintiff Attorney . We are not involved
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 7 years ago.
What is your precise legal question?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

as the one case the constructive trust was dissolved, all pending motions denied as moot.. other case waws dismissed without prejudice, all pending motions denied as moot. both were settled by aqgreedment of the parties, Federal Rule 41-2. within one

year plaintiff, after losing at 11th Circuit Court tried to have case's reinstated, however

the judge denied his motion. Now Ala. statue of limitiations is two years. effective April

10,2008 the statue of limitiations expired, and during this time plaintiff made no further

attempt. On October 19,2008 the statue limitations expired on Opinion of Appeals court

which Vacated constructive trust judgment, plaintiff has made no attempt to comply

with Court's opinion/ mandate. now two 2 case's have not filed any bankruptcy. The

trustee from a serperate corp bankruptcy is trying to seize assets from others.

Expert:  Ellen replied 7 years ago.

I do not understand and will opt out so that another expert can assist you.
Expert:  BKlaw Attorney replied 7 years ago.
If I understand you have received a decision from the state court which was affirmed by the appellate court.
Apparently one of the claimants filed bankruptcy and the Bankruptcy trustee is trying to collect on the claim from you.
If you can confirm this is correct maybe I can assist you.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

received dismissal from u.s.district court via agreement by the parties to settle

constructive trust judgment complying with federal rule 41-2 dismissed without

prejudice, all pending motions denied as moot. u.s.circuit court on appeal vacated the

judgment.after circuit court opinion, plaintiff violated the settlement agreement as filed

motion to reinstate case. trial judge denied motion to reinstate. effective April 10,2008

the statue of limitations expired with the plaintiff not attempting to file any further motions. this company was LLC. a seperate corporation filed chapter 7 bankruptcy.

the members of LLC had no shares in corporation. the Trustee employed his law firm

and selling money is trying to involve LLC members and to secize LLC members assets. now Trustee has conducted no due diligence, nor reviewed court records.