Andrea Ray
Andrea Ray, Attorney
Experience:  Over 5 years experience in consumer and commercial bankruptcy law, Chapters 7 13 and 11
12714316

I HAVE A DEPT JUDGEMENT AGAINST ME IN GEORIGA THAT IS NOT MINE

I HAVE A DEPT JUDGEMENT AGAINST ME IN GEORIGA THAT IS NOT MINE IN 2000 IS THERE A LIMITATION OF TIME FORM THIS.
Are you referring to a statute of limitations for collecting the debt?

Is it reporting on your credit report?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
YES THAT IS WHAT I'M REFERRING TO. AND THE LAST TIME I GOT MY REPORT FROM ALL 3 BURALS 6 MOUNTH'S AGO IT WAS'NT ON THEM. CAN IT BE PUT BACK ON?
Typically it stays on there for a period of seven (7) years. If its gone its gone.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ONE LAST QUESTION PLEASE, CAN THE CURRENT CREDITOR STILL GARNISH MY BANK ACCOUNT
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
LOOK JACK DO YOU WANT MORE MONEY FOR A SECOUND QUESTION ON THE SAME SUBJECT? OTHER WISE I DON' T THINK I WILL ACCEPT.
I am not the original attorney who answered your question. But to answer your second question, yes, if there is a judgment against you, the creditor could still attempt to collect on the judgment.

Andrea Ray, Attorney
Experience: Over 5 years experience in consumer and commercial bankruptcy law, Chapters 7 13 and 11