Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

Actually I consolidated my debts with CCC(non-profit)agency,

Customer Question

Actually I consolidated my debts with CCC(non-profit)agency, before that I never was late with my payments and by mistake one account went to collection, but I appealed and the bureau after an investigation cleared the issue. I decided to organize my debts with this agency, but my payments are very high and there is nothing left, in other words I am working to pay the debts, but can not do nothing else.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  JoeLawyer replied 8 years ago.
I understand, jahaira.

What is your question for us?

LEGAL NOTICE: I am only licensed to practice law in certain state(s) and I cannot give legal advice to someone who does not reside in a state in which I am licensed, nor shall anything I say in the above answer or elsewhere on this site be deemed legal advice, even to someone who resides in a state in which I am licensed. Fees I receive for answering questions are paid for information, not for legal advice. This forum is designed to provide general information only, and information herein is not warranted to be correct or applicable in any way since laws may have been misinterpreted herein, since laws change from time to time, and since the impact of those laws on any particular situation varies. The information presented in this site shall not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of an attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this response are encouraged to seek independent legal counsel in their jurisdiction for guidance regarding their individual circumstances. Do not take any action or inaction based on information presented herein since it is informational and may not be accurate or applicable to you; it merely attempts to give you a basis of knowledge to help you formulate questions to ask a legal or other professional in a face-to-face meeting in your jurisdiction. Joseph Ross does not hold himself out to be a specialist or expert in any area, regardless of assertions made by any third party, and any implication of being an expert or specialist herein is made in error. I hope the information presented above is useful to you. Answer above is (c) Joseph Ross. All rights reserved.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Do you lpratice in Virginia?

Expert:  JoeLawyer replied 8 years ago.
No, I do not practice in Virginia.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
WEll can I get the money back?because when I went online I enter legal aid of VA and I got this website automatically.
Expert:  JoeLawyer replied 8 years ago.
I will see if a moderator can help you.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I need to go to sleep, you have my email address in case you have a respnse. I have a friend in Md that needs an advice, Iwill ask her to contact you. thanks