JP
JP, Attorney
Experience:  Represented creditors and individuals in bankruptcy and consumer matters.
11699753

Today they came and took my truck away. I am out of work and

Today they came and took my truck away. I am out of work and was in bankruptcy prior to this. Since he can not find a job they came and took his truck. Now we have no means of transportation for him to find a job. I am 67 and on oxygen 24/7. He is 59. We do not want to loose our trailer we live in but are very afraid we will. Is there any help for us. I am scared to death, I will be put out and find us on the street.

You should get a bankruptcy attorney asap because if you commence a bankruptcy proceeding you can have the car returned to you and be put into a repayment plan to repay your debts. Because you were in bankruptcy before, the consulting bankruptcy attorney will need to assess what affect the prior filing will have on the current case. However, as long as the car has not been sold, which it most likely has not since it was just repo'd, when you file bankruptcy you will be able to have the vehicle returned to you.

I hope you found this information helpful.

Best Regards,