Andrea Ray
Andrea Ray, Attorney
Experience:  Over 5 years experience in consumer and commercial bankruptcy law, Chapters 7 13 and 11

I am Steven on the BK. There is no one protesting that had

Customer Question

I am Steven on the BK. There is no one protesting that had any money owed. It would be someone just saying I had a inharentice the lot after I filed but before I was released. It would be like you saying something to them now. You are not owed anything but just saying I should of.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Andrea Ray replied 7 years ago.
It does not matter. The trustee is the one who decides whether or not property of the estate is worth liquidating for the benefit of creditors.. No creditor has to complain about it. If the trustee found out it may be possible for him to reopen the case, take the property and sell it, and apply the money to the creditors you owed. It is unlikely though at this late juncture.