jbrlaw, Attorney
Experience:  Creditors' rights lawyer involving collections, foreclosures and bankruptcies for almost 19 years.

Do you have to disclose to the court if you have been ...

Do you have to disclose to the court if you have been grantor and /or are trustee in an irrevocable trust or settlors in a revocable trust in a bankruptcy proceeding?
Only if you are a beneficiary of the trust.

If this information was responsive, kindly “ACCEPT so that I may receive the appropriate credit for my time. If you are so inclined, bonuses and positive feedback are always appreciated. Of course, if you require further clarification, please post a reply. Thank you and good luck!

Please note that I may not be licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction. As such, my above comments shall not be construed as legal advice and shall not be deemed to form an attorney-client relationship.