Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

So to review what we have done so far if there is one ...

Customer Question

So to review what we have done so far if there is one garnishment in place, there cannot be additional garnishments?All additional judgements will just be in line after each other in the order of their judgements?If I file a Homestead exemption form on my primary residence what my hope is that they will file liens against my rental property whch would then go to satisfy those liens when I sell the property when the market turns back around, is that correct? What are the guidelines considered to be for what is called disposable income?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  VanDLaw replied 8 years ago.

Were you addressing this question specifically to an Expert you have used prior? If so, please let me know so I can get it to them. If not, I would be happy to help you.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to VanDLaw's Post: Yes, my previous addresses were with KAT and I failed to mention that in my last post. If you will make sure that she gets this it will be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  VanDLaw replied 8 years ago.
I will send KAT a message right now! Thank you!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to VanDLaw's Post: I have never heard back from KAT! Did you send this to her?