WA Bankruptcy Lawyer
WA Bankruptcy Lawyer, Attorney
Experience:  30 years practice. Author of several articles.

What is the statute of limitation on unsecured ...

What is the statute of limitation on unsecured credit card debt in Albama?I have several credit cards that I could not pay in the last 3 years because of my husbands death and I was wonderinwondering if I would still be liable
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  WA Bankruptcy Lawyer replied 8 years ago.
The question isn't what is the Statute of Limitation where you are. It is what is the limit in the state whose contract applies. In some cases this is Deleware. You need to consult your agreement and then look up the statute of limitation in that state.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to WA Bankruptcy Lawyer's Post: Where would I go to look up the statuet of limitations in other states?
There are all sorts of places on the internet. Findlaw comes to mind. First, get thbe contract and are which one.