WA Bankruptcy Lawyer
WA Bankruptcy Lawyer, Attorney
Experience:  30 years practice. Author of several articles.
10306577

Because you became totally disabled you are in chapter 13 ...

Because you became totally disabled you are in chapter 13 and you use old and new credit cards to make ends meet. Then after 60 months chapter 13 is discharged and you cannot make your credit card payments only after 11 months from discharge in Florida. Will you be charged with fraud and ordered to sell your house to pay?
What you did is probably fraudulent. However, there is no bankruptcy at this point. The bankruptcy court probably no longer has jurisdiction.

What you are asking is a state law question. I do not practice in Florida and therefore any answer is just a guess. I understand that Forida has an unlimited exemption and, since you have lived in the house for some time, it is unlikely that it can be pursued. However, this is something that you need to ask a Florida lawyer. It is not a bankruptcy question.