How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WA Bankruptcy Lawyer Your Own Question
WA Bankruptcy Lawyer
WA Bankruptcy Lawyer, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 25
Experience:  30 years practice. Author of several articles.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
WA Bankruptcy Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

File an object to how much I actually owe a creditor

Resolved Question:

I hire a bankruptcy attorney firm because I knew I really didn''t owe all the crediter said. The Attorney let me down and now I am re filing on my own. I have one 30 day stay. My 2nd mortgage is more than really to sell my house. I got a fix-it ticket. I got it fix exactly on the same day as I recieved it now I am being charged $3000.00. Next I owe 18,000.00 lien for windows this window installer committed fraud. I want to file an objection to his claim. I did not fight before now because I am a 100 % rated veteran who is ill. My health is the reason my ex left me after 26 years of marriage. How do I file an objection. Is there a ABC book in a local law libray. I have only 30 days which ends the 26 Jun 08
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  WA Bankruptcy Lawyer replied 8 years ago.
If you are filing another 13, the stay may not end if the house is property of the estate.

Filingan objection is like filing a complaint. There are forms available on line but I have no idea where you are so it is impossible to even suggest a forms book. You might call the Chapter 13 Trustee's office and have them recommend something. You might look at Amjur or CJS in local library. I suggest that you to the local law library (probably at the courthouse) and look at Norton on Bankruptcy or Collier on Bankruptcy. is a legal site where you might be able to find some briefs and other documens that you could adopt to your situation.

WA Bankruptcy Lawyer and 3 other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you