Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

Police put intrim intervention order on me with my x has not

Customer Question

police put intrim intervention order on me with my x has not been finalised yet but in mean she they force it she didn't want it on but in mean while it's in we have sleep together so where do I stand
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: in sa it was put on Nov
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not since intervention been on I have court in two weeks
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: she made a affitdavit at the time interim was put in but only the last couple days we meetvin supermarket and we both broke out said sorry and that night we court up and went from there bu5 not contact prior or since
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
She said she can't do anything about it because didn't put it on the police I have appointment with a lawyer not until another week
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hey I request my question not be seen by public I rufuse to have this open
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Morning,

The police do not force anything. If they believe that your ex was in danger then they take them out and they do this based on what she has told them.

It is not up to her if they place the order on you it is the police that decide in Australia.

You both have to attend the court and the court will decide on whether to withdraw it or not. She can tell the court that she does not have any fear anymore and that she does not want to proceed but it is up to the court to decide.

Her Affidavit will be looked at in making the decision. If you do this again even if withdrawn the police will not be lenient again if they agree in court to withdraw it this time.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. if there is nothing further Happy New Year and

Thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards