Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I need a lawyer who can help me urgently in regards to the

Customer Question

Hi I need a lawyer who can help me urgently in regards ***** ***** vcat for extension as I entered to the contract of sale t purchase the property with my partner who he left me to overseas with never returns . As the vendor put me into vcat to remove me as the settlement has not been done yet but in come to the agreement and I made few payments to the vendor directly as he just changed his mind at all the time requesting for more money to deposited to him every time about to settle, saying few days before he decreased problems requesting for more money in advance and also promising to be deducted by the amount of the settlement. As my partner left me with all the mess and I ended up to date more than $40000 and also plus the payment of the water rates and also the council where yet he made the affidavit to say that I habemt Been paying I had received of payments and also I made the front yard and back yard concreted and landscape where he did trouble as I am fixing things . And what I really need to have an adjournment for the hearing to seek the lawyer as the lawyer I had he us on holiday and I need all to seek the docs and seeking mite evedence from my partner in overseas wher the time difference. Please if you are able to assist me as the hearing is on Friday 6th of January 2017 as I applied but got rejected . I had never entered to the rental agreement as we had also renewed the contract on early 2016 if possible anyone can assist me please.
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: My name is ***** ***** are at melbourne vic
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: It's not criminal more like civil matter
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at the moment
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Good Evening.

Do you have the money to finalise the purchase and give the vendor all the money?