Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

How do I open a response Affidavit for a "Response" to the

Customer Question

How do I open a response Affidavit for a "Response" to the Grandfathers application for visitation, whom has never wanted to be a part of my sons life until my Will was written there are many inconsistency in his evidence which I can prove.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.

Good Afternoon

You have to respond to his application and then also respond to his affidavit. You go through it and respond paragraph by paragraph. Anything that you says is wrong you set out your version in your affidavit.

I am not sure what your Will has to do with his wanting to spend time with his grandson.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need to know how to write the "First" paragraph in response to his affidavit eg he wrote "I swear this Affidavit in support of my Application for Orders for contact with my grandson, Christopher Maynard 9th July 2010. I seek contact for a period of four hours each alternate weekend with handover to occur at the home of the Respondent Mother." I wish to refute this as being not in the best interest of the child due to my son having Autism, grandfather has never wanted contact (until he found out about my will not leaving him a cent) undue influence from my family and the abuption of my daughter by them, etc
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.

Good Afternoon

That is the standard form that you download.

You have to explain why you do not agree and what the relationship with him the children is.

You set out how he has interacted with them if at all and anything that you recall to show he is not good for the children.