Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

We need someone with depth knowledge of Australian Law, more

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: We need someone with depth knowledge of Australian Law, more specifically tax law and ecommerce We need his help to prepare a letter to reply to an engagement letter sent to us from a competitor
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I represent in fact a client, I am his business advisor and located outside Australia. My client is located in Sydney
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Nope, not yet in fact, I have prepared an extensive letter to counter his letter of engagement the only thing is that I need to double check several claims as I don t know if he is right or not with them I think not, but I am no specialist When it comes to Aussie laws
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: A further skype session would be appreciated As I don t feel like sharing confidential data over here I don t mind paying per the hour, but data shall be shared outside this website.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Ok, so a Skype session is possible right?
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Good Morning.

This is not something that can be done online. You would need to arrange and see a solicitor face to face.

Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Good Morning,

I am following up my last response.

If there is anything else I can assist you with please let me know. If not have a Happy new year.

Thank you for using my services.

Regards