Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I was a victim of an MVA in 1982, giving me many

Customer Question

My name is***** was a victim of an MVA in 1982, giving me many disabilities. I recieved my compensation in 1983 - 1984 . But in late 1984 I began getting an after affect resulting from an injury from the MVA. I had massive head injuriesin the accident. This caused my to aquire Trigeminal Neuralgia in the front temperal lobe of my skull which requires injections of medication which sometimes resolves the situation. It has be going on for 32 yrs infrequent trips to emergency. Sometimes within 7 days for an injection or 2 months its unpredictable. Is there anything I can do for compensation or not?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Western Australia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Can I ask what you mean ? It did go to court and I was compensated.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My episodes of hospital was at times it was every weekend, at one time I had 13 injections in the skull in 68 minutes and the injection relieved the pain for a few hours and then the pain from the injection lasted for days afterwards. There were times there were more than three injections. And days in bed. I can't go in the heat when it is over 23 degrees outside, air conditioning is compulsory
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 7 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 7 days ago.

Good Morning.

I am sorry but you cannot do anything now. You received your compensation in 1984 and that was for all your future needs.

You cannot get any further compensation now as the case is closed.

I also assume you signed a settlement saying it was final.

I am very sorry I cannot give you anything more positive.

If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards