Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I had to go back to my rental property to clean & restore

Customer Question

I had to go back to my rental property to clean & restore after tenant left before 28 days after discussion of foreclosure. I have still not received the final notice papers by banks lawyers, though when i arrived to my rental property, visible enough to see under matt on porch there was a envelope opened addressed to the tenant containing a copy of final judgement stating how much i owe still n interest rate/amount per day over period ....
The fact i never gave details /named tenant to them nor authorised correspondence between the two ever as i have kept him informed of proceedings.
He has not occupied property for 3 weeks & it was sent 4 weeks ago??
Whos seen my personal info & lawyers disclosing the detailed of arrears if property goes to auction people could know amount n it could jeprodise sale causing me financial loss
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 16 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 16 days ago.

Good Morning.

It will not jeapordise the sale. The people that attend the auction, if it is a mortgagee in possession, will know that the bank is selling it because of a default.

The bank has been negligent in sending your person details and information to the tenant and you should complain about this, but it should not make any difference to the sale. I am sorry I cannot give you anything more positive. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

Expert:  Leon replied 12 days ago.

Good Morning.

Just checking to see if there is anything else I can assist you with? If not than you for using my services and take care

Regards