Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I am researching on how to recant a statement for my sister

Customer Question

I am researching on how to recant a statement for my sister in law, I can read that you can, but nowhere tells you how. She tried talking to prosecutors and police and a domestic voilence lawyer and no one will speak to her about it
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the lawyer to walk you through that. Before I do, is there anything else you want him or her to know?
Customer: I don't think so, my brother is the accused, and he has a number of other charges against him, but my sister in law just wants to know how to recant her statement she fills she was forced to make
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  gradycolleen replied 20 days ago.

Hello. I will help you today. I have been an attorney for 27 years. I am reviewing your question and will be back to you shortly.

I am going to opt out. I am in the USA. I will let an Australia expert take over.

Expert:  Leon replied 20 days ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand I am very limited on what I can tell you and that you may have to get more detailed advice.

Have they charged the brother with anything or is it just the intervention order.