How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 43967
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Which form i would need fill to apply the court review of

Customer Question

which form i would need fill to apply the court review of trustee decision that i can not travel to oversea to visit my sick 83 year old aunti
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 6 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 6 months ago.

Are you asking about Australian law?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I am still waiting for answer. Is there any more information would u need to answer my requestion?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have paid $82 phone consulting, but I didn't get answer
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 6 months ago.

Hello Sarah, there is no phone call that was done and you will not be charged for that. I asked if your question is about Australian law? If it is, I cannot assist you and will have to opt out.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Rich, yes I am asking Australia law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 6 months ago.

Sorry then, I will opt out and hopefully get this re-categorized for you, best luck.

Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.

Good Morning.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand I am very limited on what I can tell you and that you may have to get more detailed advice.

What state of Australia are you in Sarah and are you referring to the public trustee?

Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.

Good Morning.

You would be going to the tribunal in your state that deals with Guardianship and financial matters

In NSW it is NCAT, QLD it is QCAT Victoria it is VCAT.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.