Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I have a problem that a financial credit contract was not

Customer Question

Hell I have a problem that a financial credit contract was not signed by me the original was signed by myself and my husband but the one that went into the credit company was not signed by us and we were not informed it had been changed.
JA: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?
Customer: Victoria and they were signed in late August this year
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No not with police but the person running the business knows that his salrsman did this.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes it was a contract for a solar system which has been installed and we were under the understanding that we were paying for a battery system but the owner tells us the salesman should not have sold us batteries and told the salesman to let us now which he did not do .
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 26 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 26 days ago.

Good Afternoon

I am confused with the question.

Can you confirm the following?

1. Are you being sued?

2. If so are they saying you entered into a contract that you have now breached?

3. Did you enter into the contract and do you have a copy of the signed contract?