Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

Mate, my question is regarding the malfunctioning in my

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Hi mate, my question is regarding the malfunctioning in my apple Iphone which is giving me a lot of problems personally as well as professionally- financially
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: South Australia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, not right now
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont have idea how to file case against them, till now I was getting help from Apple professionals
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 29 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 29 days ago.

Have you contacted apple to get it repaired or replaced?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I have contacted Apple.
(a) 4 times with their customer representatives and experts. They advised me for the re-set. Which resulted into loss of setting including saved passwords plus security locks. even now, I have to face problems.
(b) All of the calling and the work was waste so it was a waste of time. First, they told me that they would exchange the phone but after that they said you have to go to the seller.(c) Now, a new problem arrived, and it looks like this problem is deleting my contacts permanently. This I can explain you on the phone call if you would have time. Just let me know when.For your kind attention I have attached the screenshots of the conversation.
Expert:  Leon replied 28 days ago.

Good Morning.

Where are you located? Are you anywhere near Rundle place Adelaide?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Good evening.
No, but I am living near to the city. I am living in Kidman Park, near to Grange Road.
Expert:  Leon replied 26 days ago.

You need to make an appointment with the Apple Genius in the apple store. They will look at the one and assist you.

Emails will not do anything.

Have them look at the phone and if there is a fault that is due to the manufacturing they have to replace.