Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

Were having some contract issues with our landlord. there

Customer Question

Hi there, were having some contract issues with our landlord. there are some ambiguous clauses that fail to be clear in intent. I would like someone to review our lease contract and reply to the questions which I will submit? Pending the opinion, I would then require a letter be written whereby requesting performance or a rescinding of the landlords notice to cancel our agreement?
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Qld
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Its a rural property of 45 acres. We have a lease agreement covering the home and a few acres, and licence agreement covering the remainder of the property of which is being used for our equestrian business. She has just given notice to cancel the licence agreement. The clause supporting this is highly vague
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She also has breached the agreement by non performance of maintenance issues. I would mainly like to demonstrate that she cannot cancel this license agreement due to the ambiguous wording of the clause?
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 24 days ago.

Hello
I am a solicitor that can assist.
Can you upload the contract?
Or just provide the terms that are ambiguous?