Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I am currently going through the family law courts in WA

Customer Question

Good morning Pearl I am currently going through the family law courts in WA where I have had a Spousal Maintenace Claim dismissed and now my ex husband has been ordered to attend a Conciliation Conference in Feb. He is a pensioner who never worked during our 7 year marriage. He was the money manager as I worked full-time he stayed at home and was too sick to physically work!! He managed to pay himself over $100, 000 over the time which he used to play Lotto and I have the records for that. He also paid over $50,000 into an account which has not provided any disclosure for which I have documentation that shows he regularly deposited funds into. I have spent over $36,000.00 in legal fees and am no closer to a resolution. He has been ordered to a Conciliation Conference on the 8 th of Feb next year. My main concern is as he has not paid any of his legal bills which are in the vicinity of $16,000 it looks like he will not pay any fees so he is happy to drag me through the system. His lawyer is never prepared fully has not got to disclose documents and ignored all offers. This man is a narcissist and has abused me mentally, financially and emotionally. There seems to be no stopping him he now wants $150,000 of my Superanuation. I am 61 years old he has not contributed anything into the marriage. I realise this is only a snippet of the case however is there anything I can initiate to bring this to a close. Can I take him to court? Many Thanks
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: WA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes we went to court 3 times to settle the spousal maintenance which was simple I could not approx to pay him $660.00 a week.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Hello
How long married?
Children?
Property?
How Much super?

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Could I please have your contact number? I do not wish anymore money taken out of my credit card. I did not give my permission for any further amounts to be deducted only the $5 asked for . I need a contact as soon as possible please.
Regards
Rosemarie Wiley
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I do not wish to spend any further money do not call me.