Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Im just looking through regarding my husbands situation here

Customer Question

Hi Im just looking through regarding my husbands situation here in Australia are you able to assist with Visa & Applications
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: Basically Im an Australian Citizen I havent lodged anything as of yet incase Im appying for the wrong thing my husband originally came over on Missionary Work from overseas and were not sure of his status with his Visa and we got married in the last year basically he is no longer part of the Missionary Work and is now staying with family due to his circumstances and Im trying to assist in what he may need to be able to stay here with our family
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: We have contaced immigration and they have advised us because he hasnt been here for over a long period to contact them back in the next couple of months ive just been awaiting response from their department as I want to make sure everything is done right
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats is all Thank You
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 4 months ago.

Good Morning.

Are you asking about visa for the US or Australia

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Australia
Expert:  Leon replied 4 months ago.

Good Afternoon

What are you wanting to apply for. Are you bothy in australia and what visa is he on at the moment?