How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 43271
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want know my parent live in india since 25years can i get

Customer Question

hi i want know my parent live in india since 25years can i get india passport .
JA: Has anything been prepared or filed so far? Have you consulted an attorney?
Customer: No
JA: Because laws vary based on location, what state are you in?
Customer: andra pradesh
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am from nepal i study india nursing but i did not get father have india goverment job but same goverment refused me why i am unmarride .i think i have right stay with my parents.
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager, HR, or an attorney?
Customer: no it problem from Inc
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

If your parents were born in India you should be able to apply and get your passport by descent.

If they were not born in india you cannot get indian citizenship.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance, If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.



Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I want live with my parent.and I want to do job in India.can I get prement working visa.
Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

You have to apply for a work visa but you first have to contract the Indian consulate and see what the requirements are.

Are you parents born in india?