Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

My ex husband has a interim intervention order against me

Customer Question

hi my ex husband has a interim intervention order against me but he has lied through his teeth can i counter sue him? I have a lot of evidence
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: Victoria family violence I am in a I am in adelaide and he in melb he broke up with me 2 months ago with a text message and wouldn't talk to me I found out he was cheating...he said we have been separated for a year
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: he moved to melb but I moved with him then I came ve back to adelaide so it was a long distance relationship
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: but he came to adelaide 4 times this year and has called me everyday up until he asked for divorce he is saying I'm biter and telling lies about him
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
he said i sent his friends and boss text msges spreading lies about him but they weren't lies..my ex is a vinyl layer and does work at community housing Victoria..he lied to this woman saying he is single and convinced her to let him go to her place she finally said yes and at 3am he drove to her place drunk.i sent his boss a msg saying
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
he had sex with her then said I'm getting married in November and she stopped talking to him. then 2 months ago he asked for a divorce..refused to explain why ignored my calls and msges and when he did reply he would just swears at me.. we have been married for 6years....
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
for one month this went on...after I finally accepted it but I still wanted to know why he left me..we had a joint telephone account so i could see the bills and who was speaking that day....after seeing a lot of numbers I got a suspicious .. so I go online into his facebook account lt posted a harmless but true quote about my situation.. the next day I installed messenger and pops up females ...i clicked on one and said hello....the following day she replied
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I asked how do i k b own you..I said I'm oscar vinyl layer..and she goes oh the lino dude u did my house... she asked me so are you married now? I said u called me didn't I do a good job? and she oh we also f**ked....i said oh really when did we do this..she said may June and then says urself a bullshitter hey
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the chat logs explains the rest.... ok so after finding out i had to tell his boss because what he was doing is wrong and against the company rules....i just told the truth...and i also found out my ex has been bad mouthing me saying I am lying just because he wanted a divorce
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Morning.

You had a right to defend it when he took it out.

If you accepted it then going back to court and saying now that he lied, the court can say you did as well by accepting it.

The only thing the court looks at are any threats made, the number of time you called him and what you said etc.

His lies about you sending messages to his boss etc have no relevance to the intervention order against you not to contact your ex.

I hoe you have accepted it you will now have problem.

I am sorry I cannot give you anything more positive.

If there is nothing more

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards