Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I work for a company who supplies labour for a retirement

Customer Question

I work for a company who supplies labour for a retirement home. The home manager has phoned me to say I am being stood down on full pay due to serious allagations being made against. She would not say what the aligations were but a registered letter is being sent to me outlining them. I am to attened a meeting on Monday at the homes main office. My employer ( the labour company) is not returning my calls.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Perth - WA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Nothing that I am aware of
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Expert:  Leon replied 3 months ago.

Good Afternoon

You have a right to have time to see the document and also have a person with you at the meeting.

If the letter is not received by you tomorrow then you call them and cancel the meeting to a time that is suitable for you.

Are you a member of a union?