Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Solar panels. since we have had solar put on our roof in

Customer Question

solar panels. since we have had solar put on our roof in august last year, our bills have doubled, we have not been here for at lest a month and saved 14.90 something, we want the solar of and our money back we paid for something that does not deliver what it promises. we have been away attending to my husbands dying mother and have only saved because we weren't here
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand I am very limited on what I can tell you and that you may have to get more detailed advice.

What were you promised by the supplier?

This is important.