Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I am facing deportation over character grounds ,i have also

Customer Question

I am facing deportation over character grounds ,i have also spent time in prison over the 18 years i have lived in Australia. i have appealed to the AAT and are facing a tribunal next week my de facto which i came over with is a permanent citizen but we have three daughters who are Australian citizens. does that not count for anything or is there nothing we can do to stop them splitting up my family?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry about he delay. You are facing deportation from Australia?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

You are facing deportation from Australia or the U.S.?