Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

Common assult whilst on parole. I did not started the fight

Customer Question

Common assult whilst on parole. I did not started the fight it was between my daughter and another woman however this woman has pulled her hair and bend her left hand to the point were my daughter asked me for help not thinking rationally i try to pulled this women off of my daughter by grabbing her by the hair seeing that she wouldn't let go, i let go of hair and ask the gentleman man behid me in the queue to help. Now ive been charged with common assult
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Morning.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand I am very limited on what I can tell you and that you may have to get more detailed advice.

I am sorry to hear but you will now wish going back to prison because you may be in breach of your parole.

You will have to have a solicitor act for you in this matter. As you are aware the police will provide you with the facts and depending on your opinion and how accurate they are you will then decide if you run a hearing or alternatively plead guilty with an explanation.

Depending on the facts you may not lose your parole but it is a possibility.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards