Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

What grounds do i have for having a person charged with

Customer Question

what grounds do i have for having a person charged with slander and harrasment if i have threatening text messages and threats of running our name into the ground also he has obtainend private mbl numbers of family and has started phoning them making accusations this person also constantly drives past the house every night up to 6 times
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: and how do i pay that and how much is the total price
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: victoria
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no not at this piont it has only started in the last 4 days and is getting worse
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: we borrowed money from this guy who actualy owns the house 4500 to be precise and said that we can pay him back a set amount per week but in the last four or so days he has gone syco with the threats and phoning family members.
Submitted: 3 days ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 3 days ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand I am very limited on what I can tell you and that you may have to get more detailed advice.

Are they sending messages to you about you or to others?