Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I need a sample response letter to banks demand/default on

Customer Question

i need a sample response letter to banks demand/default on loan payment. the bank want to auction my house and the loan has only taken 10months but on my application it was to run for three years.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: in kenya africa.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: loan period was three years but i don't know why they are sending valuer to revalue the house for auction within this ten month, I am will to bring my loan uptodate in three weeks time from now.
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 days ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand I am very limited on what I can tell you and that you may have to get more detailed advice.

The bank and property are in africa? Can you email me a copy?***@******.***