Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

We have been refused a product because apparently we have

Customer Question

Hey guys. We have been refused a product because apparently we have been unprofessional when in fact it is them that has been and then wouldn't deliver the product and made us collect and made our clients go collect.. Demanding payment saying it's late when it was due on that day. And
Has now refused to deal with us any further. Unconscionable conduct? We don't think this is fair
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 11 days ago.

Good Morning.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand I am very limited on what I can tell you and that you may have to get more detailed advice.

A seller is not required to deliver a good without payment.

It is not necessarily unconscionable conduct but it will definitely impact on their reputation for future transactions.

Unless you can show losses because of their actions I do not believe that you have any action against them. A seller has the right to be paid before delivering a good.

I am sorry I cannot give you anything more positive. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.