kmslaw, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.

Where do I find contracts associated with funerals eg

Customer Question

where do I find contracts associated with funerals eg undertakers contract
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Talking west australia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am interested in starting a funeral service in north W.A and need to know the resources I can contract for
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 14 days ago.

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor in NSW who will help with your inquiry today.

These types of contracts are very specialised so you really need a law firm that specialises in the funerary industry or alternatively you can have a solicitor prepare one for you from first base.

I've got a law firm in mind that I can refer you to however I need to check with customer service that I am allowed to make such a referral online or whether I should be sharing this with you via phone call. I'm sure customer service will get back to me shortly.

I have drafted several funerary industry documents before as I previously worked for this firm to which I can refer you, so I could help but I would really be starting from first base.

I would also have to charge my hourly rate or a fixed fee for the preparation of the contract.

If you are looking for a standard contract that you can customise to suit different contractors, I could probably prepare this for you and give you a quote over the phone.

You can compare this price with the firm that I can refer you to once I confirm it with customer service. I'll get back to you soon.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I don't want a contract drawn up what I want is the contracts the govt has that can be tendered for by a funeral Western Australia. Thanks Sue
Expert:  kmslaw replied 14 days ago.

Hi Sue

I'm not aware of any specific to the funerary industry. Here is a list of tender categories that are currently offered by the WA government. Does that help?

Expert:  kmslaw replied 14 days ago.

Sorry no those categories are for across Australia. The list of tenders for WA specifically is here but it would fall into those categories.

Expert:  kmslaw replied 11 days ago.

Hi Sue. Were you satisfied with my response? If so, please rate my answer.