Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I work for law firm and worked for a partner who bullied me

Customer Question

Hi I work for law firm and worked for a partner who bullied me to the extent that I was or nearly had a nervous breakdown. I have since been moved to another position but have still feel threatened by that partner.
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: It is in Adelaide and has been going on now for nearly 2 years
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I wrote an email to the Managing Partner at the time I felt I had broken down and couldn't take anymore. The firm has tried to accommodate me but the partner still gets away with treating me how he likes.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Because I work for a law firm, they make me feel too scared to do anything about him. They disguise helping me but allow him to treat me unfairly
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just paid $5 and no longer wish to continue on this site. Please confirm I do not need to do anything else and that my credit will not be charged anything further?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Morning.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What have they done to stop the harassment?

Do they have a policy?