Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

My 13 yr old granddaughter has been self harming...She is

Customer Question

My 13 yr old granddaughter has been self harming...She is currently with her father..and fiancee and his 3 children to her...My daughter got horrible text messages saying that Anika My granddaughter had started cutting again...i saw her arms and legs, her scars on both her arms are nearly gone...and on legs erc..She went to her Dads who has been in a Defacto sinerio , just got engaged so he has 3 and my granddaughter has been the eldest, she suffers with type 1 diabetes since Oct of 13, Its been my daughter and her hubby who have sat with Anika when she has gone to hospital...its been just so hard on my daughter, but Anika wznts to ho live with her Dad...My daughter is just a mess..she is her soul carer and does work , but only doing school hours..They have moved down to Busselton as Anika was being bullied and her friend..so my Daughter wanted Anika away from people and kids who have created bullying...Has her Dad the right gto call an Ambulace as she cut just after arriving at her Dads
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: She was doing so good ..then this...her Dad and fiance live in Mandurah, they won't allow her mother to talk to her daughtet and she is in such a state..She has put on so much hard work with her diabeties..but her Dad just come to visit for 20 mins its been my daughter who goes up to Princess Margart Hospital in Perth WA...her father took her to 2 PHYCOLOGIST, the text Danielle and said that she had seen 2 phycologist and "WHY"..ahe has her own that my daughter is tsking her to..i just don't know where to go and who to contact and for my daugter to find put what she should do ...thank you ..live in Western Australia ..also my daughters husband does fifo and pays for all Anika's medical bills, she is covered by her step Dad...Anika's Dad does not contribute...
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: I am ready
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: ..No I did tell her...doest matter that she wants to live with her father who does 1 on and 1 off..
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I told Danielle that she should report to her phycologist first and see what she says..
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.

Good Morning.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Do they have court order for the child?

Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.

Good Morning.

If you do not have a court order you need to file an application urgently in the court. If you do then you can go back to court and enforce it.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards