Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I have purchased Ford Mondeo Zetec MB car in 2013 from a

Customer Question

Hi, I have purchased Ford Mondeo Zetec MB car in 2013 from a dealer and all the paper work says that. I have noticed recently and got conformation from Ford company and dealer that they sold me Ford Mondeo Zetec MA which is earlier model of MB. I feel I was cheated. When I bought the car I thought it was MB and calculated the buying price based on that.
What are the options I have?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am in WA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have sent email to dealer about the issue...
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no where else I have reported
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Hello
Well on the paperwork and inducement by the dealer that was misleading and deceptive.
You would be entitled to compensation for the difference in price at worst really.

Issue is, you need to prove that you suffered hardship and loss. The loss is the difference in price, nothing else, really.
I wish I could give better news.

I wish to help you in this situation.

Please click accept / rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you