Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

We would like to know if we are in anyway able to cancel our

Customer Question

we would like to know if we are in anyway able to cancel our membership with classic hoildays, we have been in it for awhile 4 years, but we are going our separate ways, we have never used or gone on hoilday. Using money for nothing??? Can you assist?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Queensland
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want closure, we have contacted them several times but never got an answer?
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 22 days ago.

Good Morning.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Where are they based?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I need to know if we are able to cancel our membership or are we liable to pay the full amount?
Expert:  Leon replied 21 days ago.

I need to see the contract and i need to know where they are based.

In most cases there is no termination clause and if they are based overseas you simply write to them cackling and cancel your credit card. If they are australia based you have to argue unfair contract terms and may have to take it to court.

You can email the contract to the following address