Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

My wife has filed for a property settlement and has been

My wife has filed for a property settlement and has been granted $750,000 as settlement this will most likely necessate selling of the jointly owned cane farm.
Shortly after we were married in 1998 Alison volentered to do the book work for the farm and she was able to use the home for her business. She held a printing agency and later it grew into a secretal and was paying wages on behalf of various busineses (Brumby Subway ect.)
In early 2014 she decided to move her Business to the jointly owned farm house that had been recently reconditioned. Alison then decided to procede with a property settlement.
She also handeled the books for the partnership of myself and my brother.
In recent years she was been late with completing the farm books for lodgement and in the words of our accountant Alison seemed to be not puting enought importance on the farm accounts and was late fordwading them to him for lodgement.
I was not given access to the farm files when I wanted to see what was going on.
I was told that I was too stupid to be able to read the Qbook files, even though I had been managing for years using mailly paper acounting.
I have only just recently discovered that Alison had prepared literly hundreds of contra entries in the last two years to make the books look very different to what would be the case

Hello

What assistance do you need? In respect of a property settlement with the now ex?
Or business?

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello?

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Queensland Australia

Yes, but what help do you need?

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Alison my wife took $100,000.00 out of the partinership account of G&B with my brother, which was Insurance money for cyclone damage and put it into a G&A acount. When we saw this happen we examined the insurance company breakup of payment and established that posibly $20,000 could have been for her damaged equiptment, so we took $80,000 back from the G&A acount. Imedately Alison then took the $80,000 out again and put the $80,000 into her own A account where I could not touch it.
Would this be an example of "Theft as a Servent" under Queensland Australia Law. Alison had also been paying herself without our knowledge Upwards of $1,000.00 per Week for doing the farm books. This is after volentering to do the books in luer of paying rent for carying on a seceratial business from the house belonging to G&B.
It was at a time that Alison later claimed she regarded herself as being separated from me.

Hello
No, as she is your wife, it would be family law.
Regardless of separation at the time.

I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

calling now.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Would the B part of the G&B partinership be able to persue charges of "Theft as a servent"
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Hi, As I said over the phone, it is more of a family law matter. They can however speak with police and see what can be done.