Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court

When does my son request some changes to time with the the

Customer Question

When does my son request some changes to time with the the children as she has broke orders a number of times,he wants more time with and change a few things.when does he request she pays the court fees. And he want her told not to break them again. The girls are worth it but he just does not have any money.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 24 days ago.

Firstly, how old the children?
How long ago were the orders made?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Sixteenth of March 2016 final orders one girl is 8 the other one is 6. His ex has broken many of the orders will he get to tell the judge
Expert:  Daniel replied 24 days ago.

Ok, as there is a breach in a limited time frame also the children are quite young, the matter needs to be relisted for contravention.

Yes, it costs money, but he can seek an order that the mother pay for his fees if successful.

A court will look very dimly upon the mother for wasting court time and having the matter relisted in such a short time.

More info:

I wish to help you in this situation.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Even now she's breaking them hiding them away won't answer his calls he supposed to have them for a week now. She has told him to take her to court he will have to pay for the court.
Expert:  Daniel replied 24 days ago.

He can either do it himself, or pay a lawyer.
If he is successful, then a court can order that his fees are reimbursed.

I would suggest lodging the application, usually the other parent capitulates and releases the children on that alone.

I know you are upset for your son, but this is the system. He needs to go through the right avenues and hold her accountable.

I wish to help you in this situation.

At this point I ask that you please click accept / rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you

Expert:  Daniel replied 23 days ago.

I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.