Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I print application for consent order do I need a other form

Customer Question

hi I print application for consent order do I need a other form go with this form like consent order form or still the same with the first form application for consent order please
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: im in Melbourne me and my parther separate but he want me to have everythings but im worry for the next 2 year he come back want to half our staff
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no we solve our problem because hes had girlfriend but he told me he agree me to have have our land but the house not built the house starting build nxt month
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I call a lawyer for helping me to fill this form he will not coming and have to half our staff this form is good for problem I dnt know there any form go with this form
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Hello
usually you will annex the actual consent orders sought and agreed upon with the application.

Otherwise there is a part in the actual application form that you can write the orders on.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

I wish to help you.

Please click accept / rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Hello
I note I still have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.