Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

Currently I'm 38 but at the time I just got out of an

Customer Question

Currently I'm 38 but at the time I just got out of an abusive realationship when I was 16 , I had an restraining order against him with I felt I had to leave school as we were both in the same school I was in year 11 so was he anyway, I got a job at an well know place at a shopping centre near me, it was going great the bosses new he was not allowed in there, one day while working I had a call over speaker that I need to go to storage , when I got there my boss was in the corner behind the boxes and asked for my help so I went over there to help next thing he grabbed me and start to dry hump me, I tryed to pull away but he said that he would make my life hell specially if I rid anyone, this happened a few times, until one day I had the courage to stand up to him and knee him in the balls and told him I will tell everyone if he try's it again the next day he fired me, from then in I was never able to keep a job, if a male boss got to friendly I would quit because I would get scared, I haven't worked for 15 years tho, I just thought what's the point when I don't trust anyone and I don't want to put myself in that position again. It has really affected my life.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Australia vic
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No but I do think after I left he did do it to another girl
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Morning,

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What is your question?