Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Silence Witness back in the year 2000 surviving a extreme

Customer Question

Silence Witness back in the year 2000 surviving a extreme violent crime the term gang rape culture embodies these barriers. I have survivor of Bilal Skaf gang and the Brother for Life. I have been a witness to the gang of men. It started in the year 1996 - 2000 and beyond. To tell the truth it makes me really scare and red face.
I have let down myself and the Australia people and the Goverment. I am really sorry.
It is an incredibly complex and critical time. In a way I have made a huge mistake in my life by not talking about the extreme violent crimes they have commited.
Could you please give me the right direction to take the best legal action options.
I am really sorry, sorry. I have paid the price in the community of sydney. I have been abuse by people in sydney.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 months ago.

Good Morning.

Are you still in Australia?

Do you have any evidence?