Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

Find employment records from 19 63 to 1996, i need to find

Customer Question

find employment records from 19 63 to 1996
JA: If I wasn't so happy working for JustAnswer I'd talk to one of our job experts. They either help find great new jobs for people or help them sort out problems with their current one. Please tell me everything you can so the Employment Specialist can help you best.
Customer: i need to find employer work history history dateing back to 1963 to 1995.i have tried tax office, center link , national archives. and a couple of private companies but no luck. i need this info for a solicitor. all only have records dateing back 7 years
JA: Is there anything else the Employment Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: not at this point of time, i mainly want to know can they trace my work record
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Most records are only kept for 7 years.

I cannot give you more information than what you have searched. I am surprised the ATO could not give you more.

What do you want this for?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
industrial deafness claim
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Do you recall your employer and what you did?

Most records are only required to be held for 7 years.