Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I live in newmarket my problemis that last week i reply to

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** i live in newmarket my problemis that last week i reply to ad on gumtree from Kylie Campbell(###) ###-####she was advertising a service for selling your stock on ebay i replied a sent my computer stock worth about 5000 dollars to sell for me i was willing to offer her 20% cut but she wants 35% cut and decided i was not interested and ask her to return the stock to me she has accused me of having stolen property which hurts because i have got credit card and invoice statements as proof of purchase all i want is the stock to be returned asap i have paid returned postage money to her but she says she will post when her time is right it is my legal right to the stock i suffer from high aniexty
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Did you reach an agreement with her before you sent the stock.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Leon there was no agreement between us but i have told her to keep the stock whats new i have been ripped off taken advantage by people all my life so why bother anymore accusses me know of not paying return postage but like the stock got proof of purchase via card statements anyway Leon thanks for your help
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Files added to case proof of purchase of stock and that it is mine
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Leon
Just want my stock back
Attached files show proof of purchase
Word file show paypal transaction for return postage which she accuses me of not paying
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Leon
Apologies for contacting you again i have attached a spreadsheet detailing the stock i have sent to Kylie
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Afternoon

I assume you have emails etc between you about the amount and you not agreeing and the request for the return of the stock?