Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

His it's -Anne again. Today i heard back from the police re

Customer Question

His it's Julie-Anne again. Today i heard back from the police re the stolen property. He finally caught up to him only to be 5old that he did pay me and the fridge wasn't any good so he got rid of it! Ha! What a bastard! Now the police say it's only his word against une and it's now a civil matter. Meaning taking him tocourti really don't think icanhandlethis, wouldn't know how to go qboutitqnywqyasi has venomously. And nothing to sell. Desperate......
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Well the police should investigate more frankly.

Having said that, if it were to go to court, he would need to prove payment.

Notwithstanding the other items that should have been provided, as per agreement.

I do not think there would we an issue going to court, it is a simple procedure.

Please click accept / rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't want the mental and emotional issue of going to court and he knows it. But I will check it out. Can I go thru the initial bit online? Do I need a solicitor?
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

You need not obtain a solicitor, however you can perhaps apply for legal aid, or speak with your local legal centre.

I wish to help you in this situation.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I apply for legal aid without having to go in and sit for wages and wait. My back is stuffed and find it difficult ini all waiting rooms, can I ring someone? How about online?z
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

http://www.legalaid.tas.gov.au/

Hello I would suggest that you need to attend in person.

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.