Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

What happen when court orders are broken for no valid

Customer Question

what happen when court orders are broken for no valid reason, after my son paid alot of money money to get court order for his ex to break them by picking girls up early from school so he dont have the time with them thats in the court order,asked police they can not help solictor said it will cost more money and a while to go to court mean while she wont let the girls come with him. Court orders are every second tuesday 3.00 to 7.30 then every second thursday from 3.00pm at school pickup until 9.00 am drop back at school.She picked them up early at 2.00pm from school. WHAT CAN WE DO HE MISSES HIS GIRLS please help
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.

Hello
The police generally do nothing.

Send an email to the mother, demand that she adhere to the orders or face a contravention order.

You really do not need a solicitor to fight a contravention order, simply outline what was contravened and she will have a 'please explain' from the judge.

She would be open to a costs order as a result.

This is the only real option available, or to have him attend school earlier, which will just result in the petty game she seems to be playing.

Contravention application info:

http://www.familycourt.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/fcoaweb/forms-and-fees/court-forms/form-topics/applications/form-app-contravention

Please click accept / rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you.

Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 7 months ago.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Expert:  Daniel replied 7 months ago.

I wish to help you in this situation.