How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 43252
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am nikesh, i got 457 visa for 18months. so to get PR can i

Customer Question

hi i am nikesh, i got 457 visa for 18months. so to get PR can i apply ENS now or i have to apply for another 457 visa another 6months. thank you
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.

Good Evening.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

You have to be employed for 2 years on the 457 before you can do anything else.

You have to stay with your employer and once you have the 2 years up then you can look at moving to apply for another visa

Here is some detailed information.

So you have to work for another 6 months before you can do anything else.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. if there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.